You may be wondering how well the hotels perform after they have implemented Heart-Based Hospitality. When the General Manager, the Director of Human Resources, and the Training Manager support the change process and carry out the follow-up programme called The 11 Elements, the hotel’s hospitality is transformed significantly and the energetic feeling of being in the hotel changes. Guest comments on TripAdvisor reflect the change and the revenue increases. In addition, hotels often start to win accolades that they did not receive before.
Over the years, many hotels where Heart-Based Hospitality workshops have been carried out, have won accolades and awards within their country or internationally for the nature of their guest experience. This includes the much sought-after World Travel Awards up to the level of World’s Leading Hotel.
Here are some of the World Travel Awards, which hotels have won one or more times after workshops have been carried out at their property. The list of awards excludes all the other many awards won by these hotels for their service and hospitality.
Luxury Hotel Awards
- The Dallah Taibah Hotel, Madinah, Saudi Arabia has won a variety of prestigious awards over the years for its hospitality experience including the World’s Best Luxury Hotel Award and the Haute Grandeur Award (Global). Muhammad Irfan Hussain, Co-Founder & Managing Director of HATSS, is the Trainer of Heart-Based Hospitality at the hotel.
- U Chiang Mai, Thailand, Thailand’s Leading Luxury Boutique Hotel
World Travel Awards
- Amanpuri, Phuket, Thailand
- Banyan Tree Seychelles
- Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket, Thailand
- Furama Resort Danang, Vietnam
- Islamabad Serena Hotel, Pakistan
- Kamalaya, Koh Samui, Thailand
- The Peninsula Bangkok, Thailand
- The Raj Palace, Jaipur, India
- Trisara Phuket, Thailand
- U Chiang Mai, Thailand
- U Inchantree Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Nominations for a World Travel Award
In addition to the many nominations received by the hotels above, here are some other hotels, where workshops have been carried out and which have received nominations for a World Travel Award:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi
- Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa
- Diamonds Athuruga Beach & Water Villas, Maldives
- Diamonds Thudufushi Beach & Water Villas, Maldives
- Fusion Maia Da Nang, Vietnam
- Plaza Athénée Bangkok, A Royal Méridien Hotel